Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Bell's Palsy email update to my colleagues at work on 7/5/19


From: Susan Smith [mailto:susan.smith@csuglobal.edu]
Sent: Friday, July 05, 2019 11:07 AM
To:
Subject: July 5th check-in

Dear,

Well, I am writing to communicate I am not ready to return to work on Monday, July 8th (L) and will hope I will be better by Monday the 15th to return.  While I am slowly getting better, slowly, I still have pain and spend most of my time in bed.  I have some facial movement and the pain is less, but this is turning out to be a very slow, slow, slow improvement process.  It’s been so nice to have Jimmy’s mom here this week and she’s been super helpful (she was a nurse).  So, that’s that and I really miss you all. 

Thank you for your support.  It helps so much to not have to worry about work and know that CSU Global is full of wonderful, caring people.

Susan

No comments: