Monday, July 31, 2006

Chapel Hill

We are now in Chapel Hill, North Carolina with my brother's wife Omayra, their daughter Elvita and their son baby Thomas. Baby Thomas is only 3 weeks old, thus he is a floppy baby and he is VERY cute.

Our drive across the country was a fantastic four day tour because we went to many states and saw many cities, and best of all we united with many of my dearest friends. I am thankful we could stay with Philip Meyer and his family in Chatanooga where I also saw my college friend Gordon, and also Caitlin Quinn and her family in Johnson City.

The most exciting sight along the trip for Jimmy was a herd of buffalo in Kansas.

The St Louis arch was pretty cool.

Visiting Knoxville was melancolic since I went to college there for 2 years and I had not been there for over 4 years.

I successfully drove my parents crazy in the car.

Jimmy learned a lot of idioms from a great book we have.

And and and... one more week.

No comments: