Monday, May 08, 2006

Grandma



My trip back to Colorado was hard and good because I spent a large amount of quality time with my grandma. Being that the doctors predicted a limited amount of weeks more for her life, I decided to visit with her for the supposed last time. Even though her condition fades in and our of consciousnous, I learned from her and laughed at her comments. I think my grandma is so strong and I admire her 97 years of life. My grandma is sponky and I enjoy her energetic attitude. These last few visits with her were trying when she lost her memory or when she felt scared, but I feel rather peaceful about the situation because I have given her to the divine heavens and I know she is in God's hands. I am very glad and so thankful that I could return to Colorado and say goodbye, but I honestly believe she is so stubborn and she will out-live us all.


No comments: