Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Goodbye song for my students

G Em C D
What a beautiful face, I have found in this place, That is circling al round the sun.
What a beautiful dream, That could flash on a screen, In a blink of an eye, and be gone from me.
Soft and Sweet, Let me hold it close and keep it here, with me...
And one day we will die, And our ashes will fly, Like an Aeroplane over the sea.
But for now we are young, Let us lay in the sun, And count every beautiful think we can see.
Love to be, In the arms of all, I'm keeping here, with me...
What a curious love we all have found, my new friends and I.
Now memories all around, hear the voices as they're rolling and ringing through me.
Soft and Sweet, How the notes all bend, And reach above the trees.

Em C G D
Now how I'll remember you all, How I would push the door closed to keep your sprits from soaring, through the rest of the world.
So all experiences dressed in tropical clothes, With the ones we learned to love, and we hope to always remember their names.
Soon our secrets will sleep in winter clothes, with voices so smooth and sweet, and now we keep to where we don't even know.

G Em C D
What beautiful faces I have found in this place that is circling all round the sun.
And when we meet on a cloud, I'll be laughing out loud, I'll be laughing with all of you I will see.
Can't believe, how strange it is to be anything at all...

No comments: