Tuesday, January 07, 2020

Email to work colleagues about returning to work - 2020


Dear,

I wish you three and us all a smooth 2020.  For me, good riddance to 2019.

I had a wonderful Christmas season with my family and am so thankful I could spend time with them.  

I went this week on Tuesday to get the five lidocaine shots in my upper left back & neck for the fourth time, which seem to be helping and so I have my fifth appointment in two weeks to repeat. 

My left eye continues to hurt and my vision’s blurriness worsens, so I went to an opthomologist today and he found bacteria living on my eye lashes.  This could explain the pain and worsening vision, so I will start antibiotic eye drops today for a month.  

The pain from this illness is less and more tolerable, although I acknowledge it is not gone.  I still feel pain in my left ear, skull and neck/throat every day.  But, I’m living with it.  I am still healing.  I am getting better, slowly.  I must say though that I am not healed completely nor totally better. 

I have a few doctor’s appointments next week that I was not able to get done by the New Year.  

My gratitude to my employer and you all is more profound that can be expressed in words.  The gratefulness I feel radiates from my heart and brightens my face.  Thank you.  Thank you.  Thank you.  Thank you CSU Global.  Thank you HR.  Thank you for your patience, understanding, tolerance, support, loyalty, flexibility and care while I lived through the hardest year of my life personally and the worse illness of my life.  I am so grateful for the stability of CSU Global and my colleagues during the past seven months. 

See you all soon,

Susan










No comments: